Cambie Village welcomes participants of the 18th Annual Tourism Passport Challenge!
April 21st to May 31st, 2018
Please explore our wonderful neighbourhood, which can be accessed by bus or Canada Line.
Enjoy unique shops; dine at a variety of restaurants; indulge in personal hair and skin services; or catch a movie! We are home to Yuk Yuk’s, Vij’s, The Kino, and more!
In order to collect your Cambie Village stamps, collect two postcards that feature Vancouver history. Businesses that are handing out postcards are:
- Liquor Barn at 3415 Cambie Street (get a one time 10% discount on your bill if it’s over $25)
- WestCoast Medicann at 3178 Cambie Street
- Walrus at 3408 Cambie Street
Show your two different postcards to one of these merchants and you will receive your stamps!
- Rain or Shine Ice Cream at 3382 Cambie Street
- Canadian Tire at 2290 Cambie Street
- Kaboodles Toy Store at 3404 Cambie Street
- Scotiabank at 4088 Cambie Street